How to use iTranscript
1. To make a transcript request, simply go to http://alumni.unn.edu.ng/itranscript . Fill in your details accurately as required on the form. Please note that it is necessary to provide a valid email address. This will be used by the portal to send you status alerts of your application.
2. Upon your first visit to the platform, you are required to create a transcript profile by selecting your transcript type (Undergraduate or Postgraduate), select your campus and input your Matriculation number (IN THIS FORMAT - 1999/123456 or Pg/M.SC/2003/12345. PLEASE IF YOUR MATRIC NUMBER IS 1996/123456 or Pg/M.SC/2003/12345 DO NOT ENTER IT AS 96/123456 or pg/msc/03/12345).
3. Check the box (NO I don’t have an Application) for first time application. If you have visited the platform previously, and have successfully requested and PAID for a transcript, you must skip this process and only click on CONFIRM after supplying your matric number and selecting your campus.
4. You are expected to fill in the form providing your personal details, contact information accordingly then click Create on the bottom left.
5. You are expected to provide shipping details about the transcript you are requesting as follows: The name of the Institution or Organization that the transcript is to be sent to as well as its full address including City, State, ZIP/Postcode (for foreign addresses), Country, and Continent. Please note that the address you enter is the address that the courier will deliver your transcript to, therefore ensure that you are as detailed and accurate as possible.
6. Proceed to make payment via Remita after you have put in the desired location of your transcript and other necessary data. Please be advised that your ATM MUST be online enabled to engage the payment on Remita Or you can complete the payment process at the bank with the generated RRR from the portal.
7. You can request for more than one transcript at a go, by making different requests and adding them to your cart. Note that you are charged per transcript request.
8. If for any reason, after you have reached Step 5 (that is, after you have selected your card-payment option) you do not finish the transaction that you initiated, you can complete the payment process at the bank with your generated RRR from the portal.
9. If however you did not get to step 5 above, you will have to start the whole process from Step 2 (that is, confirm your matriculation number.)
10. After payment, you can monitor the progress of the processing of your transcript by logging on to the portal with the details sent to your email address. As soon as your transcript is picked up by your selected courier, you will then be provided with the tracking number of your transcript. This will help you monitor it between the time it is picked up by a courier and when it is reaches its final destination.
11. To log out of the process at any point in time, simply click on the “Quit” button at the bottom of the page. For further enquiries please call/e-mail us through the details below:
• Phone: 08154556627; 08168744236
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Transcript Processing Department (ICT), University of Nigeria , Nsukka.
• Chat with us life between 8am - 5pm daily (GMT +1) Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays in Nigeria)
Enjoy using UNN – iTranscript!